Complaint Review: shopper systems

• Reported By: TheCapn — kirkland Washington United States of America
shopper systems
70 S Winooski Ave #187 Burlington, Vermont United States of America

shopper systems surplus supplier FRAUD Burlington, Vermont

When I signed up for surplus supplier I was told I had 14 days to consider whether or not I wanted to do it. There was an initial charge of 3.95 then after 14 days if I didn't cancel I would be charged 49.95. Well I was charged 49.95 twice in less than a week after signing up. I called customer service and canceled immediately. I was given cancellation numbers and told the 100.00 they took was non refundable. Even though it had been less than a week. Out and out FRAUD!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopper-systems/Burlington-Vermont-05401/shopper-systems-surplus-supplier-FRAUD-Burlington-Vermont-717953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopper systems