Complaint Review: shopper systems

• Submitted: Mon, March 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Nick — Naples Florida United States of America
shopper systems

shopper systems shoppersystems.com We'll I received a text message from the so called shopper systems saying(Attn.Mstery Shoppers needed for stores & restaurants! Make up to 50$hr.! Call 1888-668-5217, Internet

I was texted from a number that only showed 435-54... it said (attn.Mystery Shoppers needed for stores & restaurants! Make up to $50hr! Call 1888-668-5217, so I knew these were scams a lot of the time so just wanted to check it out. It was told to me it was only 2.95 to register and get the companies names and products would be sent to my yahoo account. So I was like its only 2.95 what the heck! We'll after I gave my credit card # the lady told me there was a 49.95 dollar charge for something.

So I told her sorry to have wasted each others time but I am not interested. I got off the phone and looked them up saw that you had exposed them as a scam and saw others claiming it was an offshore business and were stealing from people credit cards. Thanx to you and your site I cancled my card right away and was told I was charged 2.95 already even though I made it clear I wanted no part of the company. So I could only imagine how much they would have taken! So thanks for keeping an eye out for us small folks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 09:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shopper-systems/internet/shopper-systems-shoppersystemscom-Well-I-received-a-text-message-from-the-so-called-shop-852476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shopper systems