Complaint Review: Shopperdiscount

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: HEATHER — BONITA SPRINGS Florida USA
Shopperdiscount
SHOPPERDISCOUNT.COM Internet, Connecticut United States of America

Shopperdiscount - Reservation Rewards UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES BEGAN SHOWING UP ON MY DISCOVER CARD STATEMENT STARTING APRIL 2009. I AM TRYING TO STOP THEM AND RECOVER MY LOSSES. Internet, Connecticut

I first noticed a $12 charge on my May 2009 Discover statement.  The entry was dated April 11, 2009, Shopper Discount, CT with web address and tel# included, but no street address.  I had just purchased some clothing on line with my Discover card and figured this was something that I had signed up for and just didn't recall.

On my June Discover statement, the $12 Shopper Discount charge appeared again and just below it was another $12 charge entitled Reservation Rewards, CT, again with web address and tel#, but no street address, just the state.....CT.  I thought that I was really losing it, signing up for these programs and not remembering.

It has taken me way too long to realize that, even if I did sign up for these programs, I am paying way too much for whatever the rewards might be when I rarely buy anything or go anywhere.  I called Discover the other day and they said that I had to contact the company(ies) involved to stop the charges.

Today, I took a day off from work to handle some personal business, this being top priority.  As soon as I logged onto shopperdiscount.com and saw all of the fraud alerts pop up, I realized that I truly never signed up for this and I am just another victim.

At least now I know that I haven't lost my mind.  However, I have lost $72 and counting.  I would like to stop these unauthorized charges immediately and recover that money.   Thank you.

Heather

Bonita Springs, FL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shopperdiscount/Internet-Connecticut-/Shopperdiscount-Reservation-Rewards-UNAUTHORIZED-CHARGES-BEGAN-SHOWING-UP-ON-MY-DISCOVER-509093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shopperdiscount