Complaint Review: shoppers advantage

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 28, 2012

• Reported By: happyelmo — West Fork Arkansas U.S.A.
shoppers advantage

shoppers advantage Online Marketing Scam Ripoff Internet

I had just signed up for a choice rewards credit card as I will be going overseas and the hotel I planned to use offered a discount with this membership. Right after I booked my hotel by phone they transfered my call to this service. They said it was $1 for the first month and you could cancel at any time. You would receive a $40 gas card in the mail within 10 days for just signing up and trying their service. Actually what I received was four coupons via an email. Each one was for a specific time period and two of them were already expired. In order to use these you would have to continue the service after the one month trial for quite a few months and send in your receipts and coupons. They pretty much made you jump through hoops and two of the four coupons were already expired. I will say when I called they cancelled my membership without a lot of hassle. I do not understand how they have gotten away with this for as long as they have been doing it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoppers-advantage/internet/shoppers-advantage-Online-Marketing-Scam-Ripoff-Internet-947798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoppers advantage