Complaint Review: shoppers advantage

• Reported By: margaret — pensacola Florida United States of America
shoppers advantage
p.o. box 40647 nashville, Tennessee United States of America

shoppers advantage shisters nashville, Tennessee

My purse was stolen a week ago. I had everything replaced,bank accounts, ect. Upon recieving a new account I recieved in the mail a payment due notice from shoppers advantage.

I closed this account with this company a year ago. They've taken a small fee each month from my account and I wouldn't have caught it if my account wasn't closed. When I called Iwas told I hadn't closed the account with them. Yes I did, I had the cancellation number on hand.

This company are shisters!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2012 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoppers-advantage/nashville-Tennessee-/shoppers-advantage-shisters-nashville-Tennessee-939098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoppers advantage