Complaint Review: Shoppers Market Research

• Submitted: Fri, December 05, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 05, 2008

• Reported By:Waynesboro Pennsylvania
Shoppers Market Research
9362 East 42nd St New York,, New York U.S.A.

Shoppers Market Research Sent me a check $3,670.00 to deposit to my accounton a bank in Ft Pierce, Florida called the Riverside National Bank.signed by Bolton Phillips I checked with my bank and this is a fraud. New York, New York

I received a check from Shoppers Market Research for $3,670.00 from a bank called Riverside National Bank 3311 Okeechobee Road Ft. Pierce Florida telling me to deposit it and then register with them by December 16, 2008

After which time I am to pose as a potential customer shopping and spending $100.00 at one of the large store like K-mart, Home Depot, Gap, or Wal-Mart.

then the next thing you will be trained in financial transactions by sending a Western Union or Money Gram to one of these agent Sarah Hilton, Bronx, NY and Jean Thomas, Queens, NY.

My bank said this was a fraud

Ruth
Waynesboro, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2008 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shoppers-Market-Research/New-York-New-York-10014/Shoppers-Market-Research-Sent-me-a-check-367000-to-deposit-to-my-accounton-a-bank-in-Ft-398149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shoppers Market Research