Complaint Review: shoppersadvantage

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: Anthony Jarboe — Fullerton California United States of America
shoppersadvantage
P.O.Box 41279 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

shoppersadvantage Shoppers Advantage Membership Support Sent me a Letter thanking me for subscribing. I did not scuscribe. There is no phone number or e-mail address. Went onto the webb and Ripoff Report came up.. Nashville, Tennessee

I received a letter today in the mail at 9:35 am PST from shoppersadvantage. Thanking me as a valued member. I have know idea who they are. So I looked for a phone number which I did not find one. Started looking for an e-mail or a web site. Unable to locate one. So I decided to check on the internet..Found one. Went to the site and it brought me to this site....

Thank you for having this web site...

Anthony J
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoppersadvantage/Nashville-Tennessee-37204/shoppersadvantage-Shoppers-Advantage-Membership-Support-Sent-me-a-Letter-thanking-me-for-s-916086. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoppersadvantage