Complaint Review: shoppingGalore.com

• Submitted: Tue, October 15, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2002

• Reported By:Rowlett Texas
shoppingGalore.com
PMB #155 1739 University Ave Oxford, Mississippi U.S.A.

ShoppingGalore.com and maybe collectablecard(S).com? This company ripped my 12 year old son off! consumer fraud ripoff Oxford Mississippi

My son ordered "Lord of the Rings" starter sets. This was on 09/27/02. We are still waiting for them.

There seemed to be no problem charging my credit card and we are still waiting.

I have called numerous times, long distance, the toll-free number has been disconnted. The voicemail is full and when I press "0" for an operator it goes to a phone company recording.

My son keeps asking for them!!!!!

Teresa
Rowlett, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2002 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoppingGalorecom/Oxford-Mississippi-38655/ShoppingGalorecom-and-maybe-collectablecardScom-This-company-ripped-my-12-year-old-so-32604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoppingGalore.com