Complaint Review: shoppingjobs.com

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: lisac109 — Ormond Beach Florida United States of America
shoppingjobs.com
538 W 21st St #29779 Houston, Texas 77008 Internet United States of America

shoppingjobs.com this company is a ripoff, don't waste your time Internet

This company is a paid survey and evaluation company.  They have a minimum $50 cash out.  Unfortunately, when I approached the $50 threshold, I checked my account and my earnings had all been removed.  When I contacted the support department, I received an email which said:

"Your account has been closed as we take fraud schemes seriously. Fraud accounts happen when people create multiple and/or false accounts and/or sign up with fake data or prepaid credit cards.

-you have been found to have committed fraud and your account is now cancelled and all earnings will be stricken from your account."

I have attempted to contact them two more times to resolve the issue but, I keep receiving the same response from them.  As I have not created multiple accounts, or signed up with fake date or prepaid cards, I have to assume they never intended to pay me and that this is a scam.  Further research on the internet has turned up numerous complaints.  I have not been able to find one recommendation for their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shoppingjobscom/internet/shoppingjobscom-this-company-is-a-ripoff-dont-waste-your-time-Internet-873948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on shoppingjobs.com