Complaint Review: showcase auto sales

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: steve ball — st joseph Michigan
showcase auto sales
12750 brady rd, chesaning,mi chesaning, Michigan USA

showcase auto sales reset check engine lighton unrepared truck chesaning Michigan

*Consumer Comment: What's Not "Cool"...

I recently puruchased a used 2007 ford f150 4x4 truck  from chad at showcase auto sales, I first gave a visual inspection of the truck and then started and drove the vehical seemed fine ,then we noticed a tire was bulging on the side and the rim was bent so I told chad I would puchase the truck if tey fixed it and flushed the motor and changed the oil, they did all I asked and that made me feel like I was getting a great deal, well I sighned the contract and drove off ,the first light to come on was the tire presure senser light, I called them right then and told chad ,he said just adjust the air presure , I did and light stayed on. they replaced the rim and did not put the presure senser back in the rim. then im still driving home from the lot and my check engine light came on ,so I called them back not even 40 miles away, chad answered and said'just take it to a mechanic and let us know what s goin on, so I drove the rest of the way home  from flint to st joseph and took it the next day to a ford dealer an was told that the codes were just reset and thats not legal for a car lot to do ,,,,But they did and now they ignore my calls and are using the 'you bought it as is ' saying over and over now so I am saying buyer be ware these guys are resetting check engine lights and selling junk....legally  ...or not...hmmmmm..   showecase fix my truck or im just getting started.theres lots of rippoff sights and I will visit them all    this is not that much for you to do the right thing and fix the cam phaser problem and i will remove my report  promply, if not get ready to go under and fold up ,you cant stay in usiness and lie and diceive custumers thats not cool !!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/showcase-auto-sales-/chesaning-Michigan-48616/showcase-auto-sales-reset-check-engine-lighton-unrepared-truck-chesaning-Michigan-1112696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on showcase auto sales

What's Not "Cool"...

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

...is for someone in 2014 with all the exposure to things written and printed...to NOT use periods, to NOT use proper sentence structure and NOT use correct punctuation.  I mean, how hard is it to find a third grader to teach you these elementary things???