Complaint Review: showcase cinema revere

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: jeannie — lynn Massachusetts
showcase cinema revere
565 aquire rd revere, Massachusetts USA

showcase cinema revere looking for a refund. no seats for show revere Massachusetts

I took my grandson to the movies on friday july 5th and we bought popcorn drinks and fries which totalled $22.83 on top of paying for the tickets. We went into the teater and there weren"t any seats left. I went to customer service and got refunded for my tickets, but they wouldn't refunf for my food, which was not eaten. I spoke to a manager named Pat Spencer and he said that they don't refunfd for food. I told him that I would not have even spent that money if I had known that the movie was sold out. They should have known that their weren"t any seats left. People were coming out ahead of us and after us. I have my receipts and ewant to be reimbursed. I am going back with my grandson to see "Despicable Me 2", because he desperately wants to see that movie. I wil have to buy him food again and do not really want to spend that kind of money ,and really can't afford to spend it again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/showcase-cinema-revere/revere-Massachusetts/showcase-cinema-revere-looking-for-a-refund-no-seats-for-show-revere-Massachusetts-1065471. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on showcase cinema revere