Complaint Review: Showcase Media Productions

Corona, CA 92883
Website: http://www.smpseo.com
Phone: (951) 444-7425

Complaint Text

Two Years ago I signed my work up with showcase they said how easy and great / fast it would be to get higher on google, it was very slow and we asked for reports over and over again.. we asked them to close our account but they just stopped billing for a month or two then billed again, Today I called to be told that I was no longer on the account that a month ago the owner took me off the account that our marketing guy or the owner would need to call.. so I had the owner send a email since he was out of town, they said they needed to talk to him live. I had our Marketing guy call wade being very rude said no the owner only. [continued below]....

......

so I did a three way call to have the owner talk to wade and he being very rude asked why we wanted to close our account, we told him and he said that was not good enough for him and that he would need to call the owner back. when he did call our office I told him I would patch him in to the owners cell, but again being rude said we lied to him that it was not the owner and would only talk to the owner, I put the owner on the phone and he called him a fake and said to have the owner call him.. My boss will call him once he returns.. but everyone needs to run from this guy and never do anything with Showcase..It looks like our lawyer is going to be needed.

Resolution Sought: Close our account
Date Problem Started: 10/16/2013
Date of Transaction:
Amount in Dispute: $0.00
Invoice Number:
Complaint Type: Customer Service Issues
Product or Service: Internet service to get higher on google

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2013 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showcase-Media-Productions/Corona-California-92883/Showcase-Media-Productions-Wade-Run-as-fast-as-you-can-away-Corona-California-1092477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showcase Media Productions