Complaint Review: Showtime Audio

• Phone: 9546739878
  • Web:
  • Category: Stereos

Showtime Audio Home Theater System scam manchaca Texas

I was approach by two white male in the culebra and 1604 Home Depot parking lot. They where driving a late model f-150. They guys introduce and identify themselfs as employee of Showtime audio from Austin. They told me they had overstock home theater system and they wanted to sell for $400.00. They told me that the system value was more than $2000. They also show me documentation for warranty and add promotin the new equipment.

I told them I could not afford $400.00 so they drop the price to $200.00. I agreed and they follow me to an ATM. I gave them the money and the gave me the package containing the system. When I got home I open the package and found out their were just cheap made speakers with some cheap cables. There was nothing to connect any media device as advertice in the package.

I called Robert (the seller) and my calls where going straight to voice mail. I try to file a police report and they told me their is nothing they can do. I give the police the phone number and license plate form the F-150 and they told me those plate belong to another vehicle.

I was rippoff for $200.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Showtime-Audio/manchaca-Texas-78652/Showtime-Audio-Home-Theater-System-scam-manchaca-Texas-1128396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Showtime Audio