Complaint Review: sidesocket.com

• Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: Sunshine Ron — Philpot Kentucky
sidesocket.com
, Select State/Province USA

sidesocket.com Sidesocket charged me a processing fee after my order was placed. Internet

I ordered the offer for sidesocket buy one get one free.After my order was already processed, they showed me my total charges.They added $15.90 processing fee. The processing fee was not mentioned before i placed my order.Now I want to cancel. I do not like being deceived like that.Have never been charged a processing fee like that before.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sidesocketcom/Select-StateProvince/sidesocketcom-Sidesocket-charged-me-a-processing-fee-after-my-order-was-placed-Internet-1070668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sidesocket.com