Complaint Review: sidetickllctvservices

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Sherree — DEFIANCE Ohio
sidetickllctvservices
Alanta, Georgia USA

sidetickllctvservices Im not sure I just got a phone call on my cell and they offered me a 100 dollar walmart card and their movie services on my computer for 6.99 a month with no strings attached and I found out in less than 24 hours there were reports on here of them scammin A VERY BAD SCAM BEWAHRE Alanta Georgia

I recieved a cell phone call telling me that this company was new and was promoting there buisness and they were likne netflex and they were offering 100.00 gift cards for threee stores (walmart) for my area and for 6.99 to start and 6.99 each month I could watch the lated movies on there site asked me for my credit card info and tried to get me to buy other things but i said no.. to each of them...

then they sent me a bill saying they debited my bank card for 6.99 but no phone number and no address and i emailed them and no response..so I contacted my bank and shut off my debit card amd file a complaint with my bank also..hope this helps someone else..this is olny way to stop the re-occuring charges folks..shut down your charge or debit card or change your bank account if you used it okay..I wont do it first and last time for me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 12:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sidetickllctvservices/Alanta-Georgia/sidetickllctvservices-Im-not-sure-I-just-got-a-phone-call-on-my-cell-and-they-offered-me-1134040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sidetickllctvservices