Complaint Review: sidetick.tv

• Submitted: Sat, December 29, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: brenda spies — live oak Florida United States of America

sidetick.tv is a rip-off company Internet

My grand daughter fell prey to sidekick.tv. I found a charge on my credit card on the same day that she signed up on the internet site. I tried to cancel by calling the number that was provided and it had a message on it to use the e-mail address, I used the e-mail address and it came back with an error message that the e-mail was no good. I also tried calling the number in the terms and conditions form and that number was disconnected. This is a fraud company and the only way I will be able to stop them from deducting from my credit card is to call the bank and have them listed as fraud and probably have to pay for a stop payment and have my credit card number changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2012 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sideticktv/internet/sideticktv-is-a-rip-off-company-Internet-988608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sidetick.tv