Complaint Review: sidewindercomputers.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 18, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Daniel — Denver Colorado United States of America
sidewindercomputers.com
4749 Hurricane Road Franklin, IN 46131 Franklin, Indiana United States of America

sidewindercomputers.com No contact or product ever shipped Franklin, Indiana

*Author of original report: Owner's response proof of how customer's are treated...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not entirely accurate

I ordered computer hardware from this store and one week later I had to call them because there was no tracking number or updated order status. The person who answered, probably the owner and only employee, told me the item would be in stock the next week and would ship then. He also said it was not his fault he gets 400+ emails a day and can't update everybody's order status! (I am not kidding). NO apologies , no remorse. He also said the product was not in stock and failed to inform me that's it. A week and 2 days later, I called again, 5 times. Nobody answered. I emailed and asked for cancellation. Do not order from this store. This is not a reputable online merchant.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sidewindercomputerscom/Franklin-Indiana-/sidewindercomputerscom-No-contact-or-product-ever-shipped-Franklin-Indiana-983843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sidewindercomputers.com

Owner's response proof of how customer's are treated...

AUTHOR: Daniel - (United States of America)

The store owner's response is the just another fact backing up my claims and more of the same treatment I have received. For the record, his response is a plain lie and that says a lot about this company. At this point this store and it's owner will distort the facts however he wishes. The fact is that there's no care towards it's customers. I learned my lesson by never using sidewindercomputers.com again and letting everyone I know about my experience. I just hope other potential customers read this and are warned about what experience they will have. End of story!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not entirely accurate

AUTHOR: Sidewinder Computers - (United States of America)

The customer's comments are not entirely truthful, so I am posting a response.
He placed an order with us on December 9th for a special graphics card waterblock. I spoke with him on the telephone three days later (not one week) and apologized to him for not being able to ship his order. I also told the customer our stock indicated we had the product in stock that he ordered, but I was not able to locate it on our stock shelf, explaining why it had not shipped.

I informed him that a restock was to be shipped by the supplier in the coming weekend ~ December 15th. It was not shipped until Monday the 17th and it has arrived on December 19th, today. The product he wanted to purchase is not distributed in the U.S., it must be imported.

He attempted to call on Tuesday the 18th, and I was out of the office picking up plastic supplies when he called. There was no one else here to answer his phonecall, so he then sent a scathing email threatening to "report us to the authorities" if we did not cancel his order.
His order was cancelled. End of story.

Sidewinder Computers