Complaint Review: sierra nicolletti

• Updated: Sat, August 28, 2010

• Reported By: arthur — worcester Massachusetts United States of America
sierra nicolletti
205 lodeston rd westminister, Maryland United States of America

sierra nicolletti Brandy Puderbaugh, romance scam she used the internet to steal money set up false romance westminister, Maryland

Women named Siera Nicolletti met me online at Circe Enterprises, she staed she got fired and was in Medical SChool she staed she loved me fron the start then joined the military, then all of a sudden her brother died and her mother died, she would send me many gifts , letters rings portraits all stating she loved me . She had her supposed brother send me an email saying she loved me and wanted to marry me. She asked for money cash only so she would not lose her house and boat that her mother gave her, i asked her why fed exspress she siad the irs would seize and bank transactions in her name she stated once her mothers will was decided she would pay me off with interest and we would be married.

She was very controling making sure there were no other women in my life, there was a time when she had me send money to Brand Puderbaugh at Boing credit Union In seattle washington. [continued below]....

..... I gues her mother was upset and was going to call me to tell me the truth,she never called, she evn had some man call me and tell he was her accountant . It was probally her boyfriend , she also had 2 phones one supposedly for her army duties and one that was personel, every time we were suppose to meet she would come up with some bullshit, finally i cut her off but we had communicated if yu believe it for 3.5 years she stole over 150,-200,000 i believe . i tracked her down her real name is Brandy Puderbaugh and she is in the us army she is avery talented con artist and has a team of people helping her she does have a recorded adres at 205 lodestone rd Westminister maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2010 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sierra-nicolletti/westminister-Maryland-/sierra-nicolletti-Brandy-Puderbaugh-romance-scam-she-used-the-internet-to-steal-money-set-635301. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sierra nicolletti