Complaint Review: Sierra Ressas

• Reported By: Soad Elhawawshy — Alexandria Virginia
Sierra Ressas
203 Yoakum PKWY, Alexandria, VA 22304 Alexandria, Virginia USA

Sierra Ressas BIG Liar Real Estate Agent Alexandria Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Who is the big Liar and Scammer, Judge for yourselves

BIG SCAMMER Works with her husband, lie to people and rip them off, stealing our money, time and peace. PLEASE don't trust her at all, if you do you will lose all your saving and investment. Both are cheaters, they used me and abused me with my lake experience of buying a property as foreigner and she assured me that the home is ready to go and everything is in working order and she hired her guy (another scammer) as an inspector for the property and corrupted him to state his false report. PLEASE run away of these scammers and save yourself...........

As soon as I moved in with my 7 years boy I found all problems started, Terrible Plumbing, all toilets need to be replaced as it is toooo old and can’t suck tissues or poops, all valves in the entire house have to be replaced, all appliances are in a very BAD Condition, (Broken Dishwasher, Bad Fridge, Stove and double oven just heating, you can’t use them for baking broiling), electric outlets, and garbage disposal button shocked my little boy and when I brought a technician he stated that this situation is very critical and dangerous can kill us. [continued below]....

.....

NOW, the major problem is the Air Conditioning System needs to be replaced. It is a BIG MASS because I trusted a not trust-worth real estate agent and I lose a lot of money and put myself in more debts .………………………………………
(I have all receipts for repairs, purchase and reports from technicians to approve all of that and I can send it to anyone wants to approve this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Ressas/Alexandria-Virginia-22304/Sierra-Ressas-BIG-Liar-Real-Estate-Agent-Alexandria-Virginia-1055899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Ressas

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Who is the big Liar and Scammer, Judge for yourselves

AUTHOR: Sierra - ()

I am shocked to learn and read about this ripoff report that was written by this lady. Unfortunately, that is what happens when you lend a hand and help people, she turned out to be a back stabber.

This lady calls me a liar and a scammer and that my husband and I scammed her as well that I hired an inspector, this inspector she is referring to is the bank appraisal, and she did not want to hire a home inspector, I will let the email correspondences talk on my behalf and you be the judge. This report has caused me to lose business and since it is defamation (Libel) character I will be seeking damages.