Complaint Review: Sierra Services Inc

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: SherriL — Plano Texas
Sierra Services Inc
13820 NE Airport Way Portland, Oregon USA

Sierra Services Inc used me to launder money and ship merchandise that was purchased with stolen credit cards Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Greed

I was contacted by Charles Francis about a re-shipping position that existed because other countries have strict shipping guidelines and they need people to accept the packages and then take them to the post office or Fed-Ex and re-ship the items or envelopes. I was promised $2500 base pay plus $25 for each box and $10 for each envelope and a storage fee for any items that were kept at my house for longer than 5 days. I was then sitting at home one day and had 2 federal postal inspectors show up and had me sign 2 affidavits saying that I would cut off all contact and they confiscated all of the packages I still had sitting in my house. I was then contacted by Shannon Cosner wanting to know where the reports were on the packages I had. I told her what had happened and she assured me that they were a legit company and that they had already had to go to court in New York I believe it was, and nit to worry about it. She told me that I had let like $15,000.00 worth of merchandise be taken, but all of the customers would be reimbursed. Then after my "trial" month I was sent an email from her letting me know that my $4783.00 paycheck would be here in 7-9 days. Well, it's been 16 days now and can you guess what happened? That's right- NO PAYCHECK!!!!! I tried to contact her and gee, she will not answer any of my emails anymore, and Charles Francis stopped answering my emails after I signed the contract. So basically, to anyone who reads this and is considering working for Sierra Services Inc. DO NOT DO IT!!!! I am facing possible federal criminal charges!!! Sherri Plano, TX this is my Ripoff Report

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Services-Inc/Portland-Oregon-97230-3440/Sierra-Services-Inc-used-me-to-launder-money-and-ship-merchandise-that-was-purchased-with-1123504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Services Inc

Greed

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

While I am sorry for the situation you got yourself into, you got into this situation for one reason only...pure greed. And this is what scammers rely on making you the perfect target. Even with the reason they gave you, you had to know something was up. Next is your "base" pay. You didn't say how long your base pay covered but even if it covered a month and you went to the Post Office 5 times a week in a month(20 times). You are talking about an hour a day. This comes out to about $100/hr. Do you really think any legitimate businesses that would give you $100/hr for just accepting packages and taking them to the post office. But it gets worse. You have the "Feds" show up at your door who tell you to cut off all contact and what do you do. You admit on a public forum that you have talked to her, and still tried to contact her. Oh and just in case you have not figured this out by now but this "company" is 100% fake. The name is fake, the address is most likely a vacant lot or a business that has nothing to do with it. Even the name of the person you were dealing with is fake. Oh and one big major point...they are not even in the US. I also really hope you have learned that there is no "get rich" quick schemes. You are now basically on the "sucker" list and at some point you will receive a check in the mail. You will be asked to call someone and they will tell you that you need to cash the check and then send them money back(usually by Western Union). I hope you remember those 2 postal inspectors who came to your door and every envelope you received and sent out. Because each one of those envelopes contained a check similar to the one you got ready to scam the next person down the line.