pressed

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Donna — Springfield Oregon
Sierra Springs
Springfield, Oregon USA

Sierra Springs DS Waters...Crystal Springs. Kept delivering bottles after I canceled, they refused to pick them up and give credit. Turned me into collections. Springfield/Eugene Oregon

Well, I wish I would have found this site before I got involved with Sierra Springs/DS Waters. They were okay for the first year but when my account was reaching it's end, they started delivering water after I told them that I no longer wanted their services. I called them and told them that I did not order the water they just delivered and asked them to come back and pick them up. They said that once it's delivered they can't give me credit for the water, only the bottle deposit. So either I lose a lot of money for nothing or use the water. So I used the water and paid for it, just to have them do the same thing to me again! At one time I had 32 full 5 gallon bottles of water and I live alone and would never order that much water!  They delivered 3 times after I told them not to. They were padding my bill to keep me locked in. I finally had to go to Consumer Affairs and report them. They turned me over to collections, I fought it! It took 6 months and a lot of time but I finally got them off my back!  Don't use these this company!  Very Deceitful!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sierra-Springs/Springfield-Oregon-97477/Sierra-Springs-DS-WatersCrystal-Springs-Kept-delivering-bottles-after-I-canceled-the-1099370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sierra Springs