Complaint Review: sign post

• Updated: Mon, August 18, 2014

• Reported By: jessmonday — chattanooga Tennessee
sign post
Internet USA

sign post Signpost does not do what they promise to do except take your money new york new york

Sign post approached me with a sales call selling thier service to list my small business and promote the services I offered. THey did niether and when I complained they charged me $375 for cancelling their service. THis fee came one week after I already paid the monthly service fee of $125 which they lowered because they never fullfilled the service they sold. Over all they cost me $625 and didn't do a thing for my business! They did however waste a great deal of my time. Don't believe any of what they say they will not do any of it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2014 11:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sign-post/internet/sign-post-Signpost-does-not-do-what-they-promise-to-do-except-take-your-money-new-york-ne-1170543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sign post