Complaint Review: Signature Bridal Shows

Signature Bridal Shows
8420 Bayham Dr Plano, Texas USA

Signature Bridal Shows Took money and disappeared Plano Texas

*Consumer Comment: Likely A Con

This company contacted me in May about becoming a Mary Kay vendor for the Wichita Falls Bridal Expo in July. I was told to pay the deposit up front to reserve a booth. I agreed to it with the understanding that if anything happened, my deposit would be refunded.

I was told that I would receive my vendor packet within two weeks of the show. The show was scheduled for July 20th form 12-5pm. The show is now a week away and I havent received any information. I went back to their site, and the show for my area does not exist anymore.

I have tried emailing this company numerous times, as well as calling them. WHen I call, it goes to their voicemail. I have even email the president of this company twice with no response. I looked on the BBB and found out that I am not the only person that this has happened to.

I have contacted the BBB but they have not been successful for anyone else. The deposit I paid was $125.00. All I want is my money back that this company has stolen from me. My Mary Kay business is a home based business and that is money that I could be putting into it. Unfortunately, I used my business bank card to pay for it. I feel they have ripped off another home based business for their own profit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Bridal-Shows/Plano-Texas-75024/Signature-Bridal-Shows-Took-money-and-disappeared-Plano-Texas-1161834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Bridal Shows

Likely A Con

AUTHOR: Joel - ()

This seems to have occurred repeatedly and I regret I didn't check it out before I gave them a deposit especially since I regularly watch the "American Greed" series about scame/cons/schemes.  Looks like they regularly schedule a fake show, get deposits and then cancel the show and don't return the money.  I was contacted at the end of June and there was supposed to be a show in Katy, TX (outside of Houston) in July.  They cancelled the show and even sent me an email saying they would refund my money or I could come to a recheduled show in Sept (which also never happened).

I called my credit card company (Chase United card) which issued me a temporary refund and tried to contact the vendor (which I doubt) which will make it permanent after two business cycles.  I then filed a complaint with the FTC #56431021.  They won't get back to me but I would recommend you do the same unless you already have.  Enough complaints and they may prosecute.

And like you I filed a complaint in Sept at the Dallas BBB #91306448.

Hope you can get your money back somehow and we can see some 'justice'.