Complaint Review: Signature Escapes2755

• Updated: Mon, November 18, 2013

• Reported By: Mary Jo — Germantown Tennessee
Signature Escapes2755
2755 South Bay St. #D Eustis, Florida USA

Signature Escapes2755 Simply put.... they "screwed us " over. Took our hard earned money and nothing to show for. They will get what's coming to them, rest assured. It may not be in court, but justice will prevail. Eustis Florida

My husband and I purchased a membership for $4,995 to Signature Escapes.  The membership offered travel, dining and entertainment at a drastically reduced price, guaranteed.  I received an email from SaveOn Resorts, who provides the reservations, that stated Signature Escapes never paid them, therefore we were left with nothing to show for our money.  I am a hard working nurse, who saved to purchase this membership, hoping to a have lots of memories traveling with family and friends.  I have learned a very valuable lesson and feel fortunate to be able to work and still travel.  I feel very badly for those who can no longer do that as a result of a very selfish company.  I have faith that "what goes around, comes around".  They will get theirs in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signature-Escapes2755/Eustis-Florida-32727/Signature-Escapes2755-Simply-put-they-screwed-us-over-Took-our-hard-earned-money-1100372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signature Escapes2755