Complaint Review: SignatureSurveys

• Submitted: Fri, September 29, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 29, 2006

• Reported By:Post Falls Idaho
2920 Ave R Suite 146 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

SignatureSurveys.com -SignatureSurveys ripoff Cant Contact to Claim earnings Brooklyn New York

I signed up to do surveys from Signature Surveys.com and receive cash bonuses for trying their customer referrals. Tonight I tried to do so and signed up for one of their offers. Subsequent to doing this I was to advise them via a reply to their email that I had completed the offer and then they would credit me with the reward. I have tried three times to do this and each time the email comes back to me saying there is a permanent fatal error in the email address and it can not be delivered. I have now gone to their web site and sent two emails thru it asking for a resolution. Since it is night time on the East Coast I do not expect to hear from them until tomorrow. However I am very uneasy about the whole thing and expect the worse.

Post Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2006 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SignatureSurveys/Brooklyn-New-York-11229/SignatureSurveyscom-SignatureSurveys-ripoff-Cant-Contact-to-Claim-earnings-Brooklyn-New-213466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SignatureSurveys