Complaint Review: Signazon

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: RC Anderson — Aiea Hawaii
11969 Plano Rd, Suite 190 Dallas, Texas USA

Signazon Product Received Was Not Product That Was Ordered Dallas Texas

I placed an order on Friday 8/23 for a rush printing order for new vehicle decals for a photography event that was scheduled for this Wednesday and Thursday. I paid extra for the Rush Processing and Priority Overnight shipping so that we would receive the new decals in time to have them installed for the event.

When I received the order today, instead of the decals being die cut as they were ordered, they were simply rectangular decals with a white background on them which is completely unacceptable and unusable for our purpose since they are not going on a white vehicle.

I immediately called Signazon and spoke with "Mike" who said that the order was not for die cut decals and I would have to pay more to have them reprinted. He also said that he would have to send me an email for me to approve the price difference so that they could remake the decals die cut. [continued below]....

While I was waiting for his email (which he never bothered to send to me) I double checked the original invoice from Signazon and it shows that all three sizes of the decals were ordered as "Die Cut Decals [Car Wrap]", which is what we intended to order. What we received were not Die Cut Decals.

Over the next two hours I attempted to call Signazon to get this straightened out before they closed, but no one ever answered my calls, or replied to my voicemails. I also left email messages through their website system which shows that they will contact me before the end of the business day. No one has bothered to contact me, and the business is now closed for the day.

I now have to contact our photographer and reschedule the photoshoot with him until after we can get another sign company to redo this order. This means we will miss this weekends deadline to have or ad printed.

If you are in a hurry and need a project completed quickly do NOT bother to order it from Signazon and pay for their "RUSH" processing. You won't get what you ordered, and then they wont even answer the phones when you try to call them to have it fixed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Signazon/Dallas-Texas-75243/Signazon-Product-Received-Was-Not-Product-That-Was-Ordered-Dallas-Texas-1079624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Signazon