Complaint Review: signnetwork.com

• Submitted: Thu, October 11, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Janet Gorby — Jeffersonville Indiana United States of America
123 Snowshoe Crescent Thornhill, Ontario Canada

signnetwork.com The Sign Network and Consulting A Scam company with an F with the BBB in Thornhill, Ontario Canada

DO NOT USE signnetwork.com whatever you do.

Signnetwork.com is a scam company run by scammers.

I couldn't find any information or reviews on this company before I placed an order.  It would have been fortunate if I had, because later I found out I wasn't the first person they have ripped off.

This company claims to make sign decals in a week and ship them out.  Signnetwork.com is a scam company.  I ordered some decals from them and they never arrived a month later.  When I asked why they had never showed up, the answer I got was they were "Lost in the mail."

When pressed for evidence that the company had at least mailed them, the company refused to provide this evidence to my payment provider.  I had to get a charge back to get my money back!

It was also Too Late for me to get the decals replaced by a Legitimate Company. [continued below]....

I found out later (unfortunately) Signnetwork.com also has an F with the BBB for failing to respond to other customers who had similar complaints.

I got burned bad by these guys, you have been warned!

If you've recently placed an order with Signnetwork.com you should cancel it immediately and have your signs made by a reputable company.  Otherwise, you will be waiting on signs which never show up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/signnetworkcom/Thornhill-Ontario-L3T-4N7/signnetworkcom-The-Sign-Network-and-Consulting-A-Scam-company-with-an-F-with-the-BBB-in-T-953839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on signnetwork.com