Complaint Review: sikkiwear clothing

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Karen Zaremba — Lathrop California
sikkiwear clothing
Internet USA

sikkiwear clothing i placed my order and they charged my credit card on march 11th 2014 and i have sent 8 emails to them and nothing at all!! Internet

I ordered several items from sikkwear.com in march 11. 2014 they charged my crefit card...i have srnt 8 emails and have heard nothing at all back!! My husband is dying from cancer and the shirts were for us to wear to express how we feel...this company is a joke..idk what to do next??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/sikkiwear-clothing-/internet/sikkiwear-clothing-i-placed-my-order-and-they-charged-my-credit-card-on-march-11th-2014-a-1134734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on sikkiwear clothing