Complaint Review: Silhouette

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mary S — Fresno California
Silhouette
5610 N. Palm Ave. Suite 105 Fresno, California USA

Silhouette, Benta Fries Silhouette Billing Fraud. They bill but never provide services. Fresno California

I have tried so many times to get my products from Silhouette.  No one ever answers the phone, when I just show up it's a chance if they are there or not.  They billed and were paid for my product months ago.  They keep telling me that it is on back order.  I finally called the vendor and they said that product has always been in stock.  Now Silhouette is billing me for the difference! I still dont have my products! Isn't this Insurance Fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silhouette/Fresno-California-93704/Silhouette-Benta-Fries-Silhouette-Billing-Fraud-They-bill-but-never-provide-services-1078391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silhouette