Complaint Review: Silk Road auto

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Travis C. — Honolulu Hawaii
Silk Road auto
1566 w Lincoln ave Anaheim, California USA

Silk Road auto Took my money and never got me the ordered rims. Anaheim California

This company is ran by a crook.  The staff isn't given any authority to do anything and are all at the mercy of the incompetent owner. I ordered a set of wheels from them back in dec of 2012. It is now June 2013 and I still don't have the wheels I ordered. I continue to get lies from the owner Sam. He does not respond to my emails or phone calls and refuses to make it right with either the correct wheels or a refund. Do not do business with this company. After some research, I've found that they have a history of running up situations like this then going out of business leaving their customers out to dry. They even hired a company to keep everything about their business private so customers can't find any info about them. Shady business for sure. Do yourself a favor and find another rim and tire shop to do business with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silk-Road-auto/Anaheim-California-92801/Silk-Road-auto-Took-my-money-and-never-got-me-the-ordered-rims-Anaheim-California-1061105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silk Road auto