Complaint Review: Silver Creek Entertainment

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: sickpuppy — Norwich New York
Silver Creek Entertainment
Not given on site Grants Pass Oregon, Select State/Province USA

Silver Creek Entertainment Hardwood Hearts Did not get what I paid for and they will not answer my messages! Grants Pass Oregon Oregon

*Author of original report: They returned my money!

I paid for the game of Hearts at this site (29.00) US dollars and I did not get the game to download.  I have tried numerous times to inquire but they refuse to answer any of my messages.  I am unable to play hearts at the game site. These people stole my money and committed a felony!  I want justice!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-Creek-Entertainment/Grants-Pass-Oregon-Select-StateProvince-97528/Silver-Creek-Entertainment-Hardwood-Hearts-Did-not-get-what-I-paid-for-and-they-will-not-1162923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver Creek Entertainment

They returned my money!

AUTHOR: sickpuppy - ()

I want to delete this charge as those scoudrals came through and returted my money!