Complaint Review: Silver Eagle Auto Mall ( KCMO)

• Submitted: Fri, November 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Belton Missouri
Silver Eagle Auto Mall ( KCMO)
1802 NW Vivion Rd Northmoor, Missouri USA

Silver Eagle Auto Mall ( KCMO) This company is Dishonest and don't keep there word!! Northmoor Missouri

This dealer ship will sale you a car and if you have any issues with the car they fix It just enough to make it work very sloppy work. They make it pass inspection even when they know it won't pass. Trust me I baught a car there and I had problems and took it to my mechanic and said this car had a lot of issues and was not safe.

I told the dealership and they kept putting me on hold and delaying thiNgs as much as possible. In the end I went there and told them I would report them to the better buissness buero and they seemed a bit intimidated by they and took my car in immediately.

And they said the car was fine. anyways then they half assed the job and gave it back to me in the same condition. I asked trade it in and they wanted to give me half of what I payed for it. I had just baught it 1 week ago! dont trust the sales guy or the manager (Robert) hes makes it seem like all the car issues are minor. please trust when I say your better off somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall-KCMO/Northmoor-Missouri-64150/Silver-Eagle-Auto-Mall-KCMO-This-company-is-Dishonest-and-dont-keep-there-word-Nor-1099548. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver Eagle Auto Mall ( KCMO)