Complaint Review: Silver King International

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: COLifer — Colorado Springs Colorado
Silver King International
3009 W Colorado Ave Colorado Springs, Colorado USA

Silver King International Silver King Vacuum Rude customer service, condescending, unclear, scam Colorado Springs Colorado

We bought our Silver King around Christmas time.  We were very excited!  It is a great product.  However, when we agreed on the price, he quoted us around $1300.00 (I need to double check that exact about) and zero percent finance charge for the first year.

When we got our bill, it was for $2225.00 and they are charging us a 21% finance charge every month.  When I called, I keep getting passed around to differnet people and I finally spoke to a guy named Clint who was so rude and condescending.  I finally told him how rude he was and he said "it takes two lady" when I reminded him, I'm the customer, he said "and?".

He told me I need to call another number.  When I said I want to return the product, he said no, you can't.  "You will not be retuning your vacuum" and laughed at me.  He said it was past the 3 days of purchase and it's too late.  I had him on speaker phone in my office and people where literally covering their months is shock at the way this guy was talking to me.

I will be following up with the finance company.  Clearly this guy Clint has no understanding of how to speak to people.  I wouldn't recommend them based on that interaction alone.

Good making a purchase from this company.  I would never recommend them to anyone!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-King-International/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-80904/Silver-King-International-Silver-King-Vacuum-Rude-customer-service-condescending-unclea-1162300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver King International