• Report: #1171906

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: wolf88 — colusa California
silver oak casino
Internet USA

I was playing on the site,and live chat with ella. i asked how it worked and she explained it like this

-$50 FREEPLAY, Minimum / max cashout is $100 .

so i was playing and i won $153

i went to cash out $100 and it said i couldnt ,so i did a live chat with ryan who told me i had to have $1,500 won and bet before i could collect my $100. that still makes no sense to me.

they refused to explain further and refused to give me my money even if i closed my account. They were rude and would not answer my questions. they are not legit. they are a huge scam. you have to have spent $1,500 of your own money,and won $3000 total so you have $1500 left in your account and had spent that amount too,then you can only take out $100 ,even if it is your money,you can only have $100, then you have to win back up to $1500 to withdraw another $100 ,it is a total scam and they refuse to pay. i m contacting BBB and seeing what i can do to get my $153. they scammed me and i hope they get stopped and never do it to another person. i hope they will pay everyone their account balances and close down,they are a giant scam. and need to be stopped

ryan also not only hung up on me but shut off my chat to refuse to speak with me or answer questions

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 12:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/silver-oak-casino/internet/silver-oak-casino-SCAM-SCAMS-EVERYONE-OUT-OF-MONEYWONT-PAY-Internet-1171906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on silver oak casino