• Report: #1132063

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: JeriAyn — Henderson Nevada
Silver State Schools Credit Union
683 N Stephanie St Henderson & Las Vegas , Nevada USA

Silver State Schools Credit Union Krista from the Customer Support LineKeri Miller - Member Services Rep IiTerri Lessor- Branch Manager Do you believe when you make an ATM deposit , Silver State deposits your cash right into your account? Henderson & Las Vegas Nevada

It came to my attention today, that although I had deposited numerous checks into Silver State Scholos Credit Union (actually I came close to divorce as my husband thought I was lying about our money- SSSCU can sure make you look like a liar. The only way your cash goes directly to your account is if you go in the bank. If you make a deposit at any of SSSCU's ATM's, they can decide if they want to hold it for somewhere between 14-21 days.

Krista ( no last names allowed -oh my lions &'tigers & bears) informed me in L E N G T H the exact same way 3 times, that your statement online may show the cash in your account, it probably fell under their unadvertised clause "this deposit may be held". My lovely 93 year old mother wrote me a check for $150 which I deposited last week in an ATM & she told me they are going to hold the funds for at least 14 days. When I tried to explain that those of us who work cant always make it to the bank on time. The ever lovely but stupid Krista said I should have just taken it to Moneytree as they "don't be charging much to cash a check".

See the problem also comes in when you foolishly pay a bill & have no idea SSSCU is holding it for you. Then SSSCU has to come to your rescue and charge you a "courtesy fee" of $32 so the check does not bounce. Confused? I was. I thought I had money in the bank. Looks to me like we will be safer soon hiding it under a mattress. Because while we pay their ungodly fees, SSSCU racks in interest that should be ours and charges us fees to do it. Angry? I sure am.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 03:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silver-State-Schools-Credit-Union/Henderson-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89112-0037/Silver-State-Schools-Credit-Union-Krista-from-the-Customer-Support-LineKeri-Miller-Memb-1132063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silver State Schools Credit Union