Complaint Review: SILVER THORNE GROUP

• Updated: Thu, September 19, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Conneaut Ohio
SILVER THORNE GROUP
1357 VETERANS MEMORIAL HWY ISLANDIA, New York USA

SILVER THORNE GROUP SILVER-THORNE.COM, BILL NIKKELSON BAD CREDIT LOAN APPROVAL INSURANCE POLICY FRAUDULENT SCAM ISLANDIA New York

I had applied online for a "bad credit loan" in an attempt to pay off some things on my credit report to repair my credit. Bill Nikkelson called me stating I was approved for my loan amount requested. Gave me 3 options, Co-signer, Collateral, or an Insurance Policy on the loan in case it defaulted.

He sent me all neccessary paperwork (official loan app, insurance policy, etc). The amount for the insurance policy was 384.00 in which had to be Western Unioned to the "Lender". After being questioned and making things seem legit, all neccessary paperwork and documention was signed and sent to him with the $384 for the "Insurance Policy".

All contact was lost. I was told the loan amount would be direct deposited in my account within 24 hrs. When the funds were not rec'd, I attempted to contact Bill Nikkelson multiple times with NO response. A month later and still no communication with him unless called by a different phone number or emailed using a different address.

DO NOT FALL INTO THIS TRAP AS MANY OF US HAVE. He rec'd copies of all of my personal information. I had to change bank accounts, and put flags on all of my personal stuff (drivers license, ss#, bank account, etc.) I left the old bank account open in hopes he will attempt to use it and be caught. When questioned about other ripoff reports he will convince you that there was someone posing as him and ripping people off but has recently been apprehended and is in jail.

DO NOT SEND HIM YOUR MONEY FOR INSURANCE POLICY. I offered him multiple times to just return my money to me including the fees for Western Union and he chose not to respond to me at all. He has been reported to the BBB and every site i can find reporting fraudulent scams. I am currently speaking with an attorney to take this guy down so he cant scam anyone else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SILVER-THORNE-GROUP/ISLANDIA-New-York-11749/SILVER-THORNE-GROUP-SILVER-THORNECOM-BILL-NIKKELSON-BAD-CREDIT-LOAN-APPROVAL-INSURANCE-1085758. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SILVER THORNE GROUP