• Report: #1082082

2400 W Pioneer pky ste 210 Arlinton , Texas USA
  • Phone: 817-525-1038
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts calls all day everyday i have given them my number so they could take me off the call list more then 10 times one of the managers told me to stop acting like a kid and listen to what she has to say Arlinton Texas

Silverleaf Resorts has been calling my phone number more then 6 times a day after i have requested the company to remove me from thier calling list one of the Managers told me to stop acting like a kid (Iam 50 years of age) and listen to what she has to say, the company calls and at times dont say any thing I know its Silverleaf because of thier phone number and as of this letter they are still calling they preten to say they are going to remove my number but that has not worked still calling.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverleaf-Resorts-/Arlinton-Texas-76013/Silverleaf-Resorts-calls-all-day-everyday-i-have-given-them-my-number-so-they-could-take-1082082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverleaf Resorts