Complaint Review: Silverleaf Resorts

Silverleaf Resorts
2558 N 3653rd Rd Sheridan, Illinois USA

Silverleaf Resorts Fox River Resort Scam Sheridan Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Fraud

Its been less than a month and I have tried all I could to cancle or opt out of my contract. As soon as I mentioned for the first time that I wanted to opt out, no want seems to know what I mean, nor do they want to pick up the phone when I call. I have left voice mails hoping I will be called to no avail. All I have been told so far is, "You had 5 days to opt out, now there is no way. It's like a mortgage you get on a house, sorry" Can someone help me out there? Is it possible to do away with this? I told them I am not asking for a refund but just to opt out. Yet "you can't" they told me. Someone help me please.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Silverleaf-Resorts-/Sheridan-Illinois-60551/Silverleaf-Resorts-Fox-River-Resort-Scam-Sheridan-Illinois-1135580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Silverleaf Resorts

Timeshare Fraud

AUTHOR: margaretsims90 - ()

Thousands of International travelers, particularly from the US and Canada, have fallen victims of timeshare fraud while vacationing. Resort developers hire skilled salesmen to represent their timeshares as many different attractive packages, such as financial investments, deeded properties, or vacation clubs, just to increase their sales.