Complaint Review: silverleaf resorts

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: fatima pina — cypress Texas
silverleaf resorts
1221 river bend drive, suite 120 dallas, Texas USA

silverleaf resorts lied to me then worked there and experienced firsthand how they lie dallas Texas

We were manipulated in buying a week at sivlerleaf resort they made it seem like it was the best thing in the world.About two months later we get a call from them telling us we HAD to go to an owners meeting so we can know exactly how to use what we have. In the meeting we found out that we didnt have what they told us we bought at all. We got real mad we didnt want it anymore but they made us believe that its never happened before and that they were going to fix it and that the person who sold us could get fired for what he did. so we ended up paying more money to upgrade and to get what we thought we bought the first time.

A month later i applied and ended up working there finding out i was lied to again i ended up quiting 3 months later. By me working there i experience first hand and how they lie to most of the people. I can say 95% of the owners that i met were on happy and were lied to a least onces. They would lie to all the hispanics because they dont understand, to a lot of old people because they are easy to take advantage of and anybody that they know they could. I sold to a couple of people that were lied to not by me but by my manager at the end he would change up the contract.

I quit because i wasnt happy seening them taking advantage of people. My husband and i decided not to pay anymore what we purchase from them.Now they are calling and harassing to telling me if i dont pay they are going to sue us intill we pay. Im geting tried of them they are rude telling me im young and naive and that i dont know what im talking about because they dont lie in that company. I told them if they dont stop im going to sue and thier response was if i dont have money to pay them how can i ever offer to pay an attorney

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/silverleaf-resorts/dallas-Texas-75247/silverleaf-resorts-lied-to-me-then-worked-there-and-experienced-firsthand-how-they-lie-d-1049156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on silverleaf resorts