Complaint Review: SilverScript

• Submitted: Tue, June 01, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, June 01, 2010

• Reported By: Prime21 — dallas Texas U.S.A.
SilverScript
P.O. BOX 52000 PHOENIX, Arizona United States of America

SilverScript THEY HAVE BEEN REFUSEING SOME OF MY PRECRIPTIONS PHOENIX, Arizona

I HAVE HAD THIS RASH ON MY FACE AND ALL OVER MY BODY FOR A YEAR. AFTER ALL THIS,  I FINALLY GOT THE RIGHT MED. BUT THE INSURANCE COMPANY REFUSE TO PAY, AFTER THREE YEARS AT THIS COMPANY THEY WOULD REFUSED A $31.00 PRESCRIPTION.

THIS IS THE REASON WHY

THEY SAID I HAVE NOT HAD THE RIGHT TESTED

LIKE I NO WHAT TEST I NEED TO GET A PRESCRIPTION

I AM JUST GALD I FOUND OUT, HOW SMALL THE SILVERSCRIPT COMPANY THINK OF IT PATIENTS

I WILL CANCEL MY INSURANCE WITH THIS COMPANY, I WILL SHOW THEM HOW BIG A PATIENT CAN BE ONE AT A TIME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2010 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SilverScript/PHOENIX-Arizona-85072/SilverScript-THEY-HAVE-BEEN-REFUSEING-SOME-OF-MY-PRECRIPTIONS-PHOENIX-Arizona-609149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SilverScript