license

6351 Alderton Street Flushing, NY, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 718-505-1000
  • Web:
  • Category: Realtors

Simax Properties Simon Back in 2009 I went to Simon to do a "Short Sale". The deal did not go through with the person who was going to purchase my home . The only documents that I though I was signing were for the short sale. Years went by and in 2013 I filled chapter 7. The Gas company could not collect from me and discovered Simax Properties on the deed . I was NEVER informed from Simax that he was adding his company on to the deed. The Gas company has been sending bills to the house in Simax' s name as they cannot collect from me because of the chapter 7. My lawyer contacted Simax and told them that this is an ILLEGAL act that has been committed and asked them to sign documents to take their name off the deed and the CROOK refuses. So what is he a real estate mogul who con's people out of their homes ? The FBI needs to investigate their company who by the way I discovered was a dissolved corporation, still existing and doing business . Flushing,  New York

Simax Properties (Simon Owner) Back in 2009 I went to Simon to do a "Short Sale". The deal did not go through with the person who was going to purchase my home . The only documents that I though I was signing were for the short sale. Years went by and in 2013 I filled chapter 7. The Gas company could not collect from me and discovered Simax Properties on the deed . I was NEVER informed by Simax that he was adding his company on to the deed. The Gas company has been sending bills to the house in Simax' s name as they cannot collect from me because of the chapter 7. My lawyer contacted Simax and told him that this is an ILLEGAL act that has been committed and asked them to sign documents to take their name off the deed but the CROOK refuses. So what is he a real estate mogul who con's people out of their homes ? The FBI needs to investigate their company who by the way I discovered was a dissolved corporation back in 2011, still existing and doing business in Flushing, New York.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simax-Properties-Simon/Flushing-NY-Select-StateProvince-11374/Simax-Properties-Simon-Back-in-2009-I-went-to-Simon-to-do-a-Short-Sale-The-deal-did-no-1096044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simax Properties Simon