Complaint Review: simi valley workout fitness center

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: david — newbury park California United States of America
simi valley workout fitness center
5750 East los angeles ave simi valley, California United States of America

simi valley workout fitness center fraudulent charges on a canceled membership simi valley, California

This place has been charging my debit card the monthly fee for the last 10 months. The deal is I canceled my membership back in October 2011. It might be the cheapest option out there, but you need to be careful with them because the Billings errors are common. Instead of refunds they offer not to charge for the time to make up for the amount they owe you. Not only that, the debit card they have been charging was canceled shortly after I canceled the membership. How could they charge a debit card on a closed account??? Of course my bank has it's share of fault.
But I guess the only person to put most of the blame on is myself.For TRUSTING THIS CRAPPY ..BUSINESS. I almost forget to mention the staff was uncooperative regarding this issue. They told me I would get a call back from the accounting department two business days after I put a complaint. Of course they didn't call back. Wham I called again to get an update they told me the owner was busy and he'd get in touch with me in a couple of hours. I called yet again an hour later and Justin said the girl I had spoken with was new and didn't know the schedule for the boss (who also runs, owns and is in charge of the accounting, sitting in a large office with huge windows right behind the counter). I told Justin about the whole d**n situation and also explained him I was going to report this charges as fraudulent and that I wanted the owner to be aware of my decision and he just smiled and with careless and almost mocking attitude he said he would let him know .stay away from this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simi-valley-workout-fitness-center/simi-valley-California-93065/simi-valley-workout-fitness-center-fraudulent-charges-on-a-canceled-membership-simi-vall-930686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simi valley workout fitness center