controlling

simmons law firm jarry simmons Terrible Lawyer Durham, North Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Owner

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response From Owner

*Consumer Comment: Perhaps the same coast to coast

He took my money, did nothing for me. His contract said he expected to be in court at least twice for me. Never attended court in my behalf at all. Had to hire another lawyer to do what he wouldn't. I wonder about his honesty when he does not do what promised, then keep my money.

I think those saying he is a good lawyer is him. Why would they wait until after he got a bad review before the posted that he was so good.

If he was that good, they would have done it sooner.When hiring a lawyer, do you really want to take a chance when his integretiy is in question?

Do your self a favor and find another lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simmons-law-firm/Durham-North-Carolina-/simmons-law-firm-jarry-simmons-Terrible-Lawyer-Durham-North-Carolina-951671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simmons law firm

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Owner

AUTHOR: JGS - ()

Due to attorney-client privilege, I cannot discuss the particulars of this individual's case. I can, however, state that this individual stands alone with his/her displeasure. My clients have expressed nothing other than satisfaction for the work I have provided. Additionally, my company, Simmons Law Firm, PLLC, is not in any manner affiliated with Simmons Attorneys at Law. That firm deals primarily with mesothelioma and asbestos litigation, pharmaceutical litigation, complex litigation and personal injury. My firm does not.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response From Owner

AUTHOR: JGS - ()

Perhaps the same coast to coast

AUTHOR: MLS582 - (United States of America)

A check on the internet, shows, Simmons Law Firm on west coast too. Father died, and never anyone will be as good - he knew want pleased us,
just perhaps the average or hard working person to someone else, yet to
us a hard working person - through rain, snow, heat and cold, he did his job, to do it for us. When mother choose Simmons Law Firm, for Asbestos claim, we were short on money, we greatly needed the money, they appeared to be, "your best friend" eager and willing to right a wrong - changing the lives of many unfortunate people. With friends like them, who needs enemies, they took 70% and gave us 30% father was perhaps our only provider, I should show the itemized receipt they gave us, perhaps lost among the many papers, to look through - a large sum to lose to them, and perhaps stuck were we were before, 3 years later,  with perhaps better luck in the future to have the things we need. I therefore see where your coming from.