Complaint Review: Simon D. Gray CPA

• Updated: Mon, December 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jack D — Boston Massachusetts
Simon D. Gray CPA
25 Braintree Hill Park Braintree, Massachusetts USA

Simon D. Gray CPA Simon Gray Simon D. Gray CPA Scam Artist - Liar! Braintree Massachusetts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Simon Gray Laughs at False Allegations

Beware if this guy doing your taxes!

Smooth, sweet talking Simon Gray. He did my taxes for several years and made it seem like everything he was going was peachy clean and nothing to worry about...Well, when the state and US want to Audit you, for past tax filing.. Simon is NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

I wonder why...

After hiring a seperate company to look into my filing history, they could not believe all the red flags.

He was flat out lying to the government about receipts, cars, miles, expenses etc. Just so I could get more money back! I was always shocked whenever he told me, how much I was getting and blame myself for not looking into my filing after he completed it, but Smooth Simon made it seem like everything was good...Nothing to worry about...

Well, You have been warned! This guy will say anything to get business and then if you get audited. [continued below]....

.......your screwed and the damage done...Its not fun.

Thanks a lot Simon D. Gray.

Hope they take away your license!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2013 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simon-D-Gray-CPA/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/Simon-D-Gray-CPA-Simon-Gray-Simon-D-Gray-CPA-Scam-Artist-Liar-Braintree-Massachusett-1109444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simon D. Gray CPA

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Simon Gray Laughs at False Allegations

AUTHOR: Simon Gray - ()

Immediately after this report was filed, several satisfied clients contacted me to bring my attention to the false allegations written on this website. First and foremost, I wish that the complainant was fully transparent with he or she’s identity, so that I could provide specific facts regarding the audit and tax filing in question.

I have been a licensed CPA for 10 years and I’ve never had a negative report written about my services. I completely understand that receiving an audit letter from the IRS can be overwhelming, but it’s not productive to attempt to taint or discredit a person’s character or company. For the fictitious Jack D, I honestly hope and pray for the best in your audits and debits.

By the way, thank you for the awesome picture that you put up of me!