Complaint Review: Simone Atkinson

• Updated: Sat, October 19, 2013

• Reported By: thetruth — phoenix Arizona
Simone Atkinson
301 W. Warner Rd Chandler, Arizona USA

Simone Atkinson Craig Penrod Law office(Craig W. Penrod) Simone had me lie in my case to a judge. Chandler Arizona

Simone Atkinson had me lie about what really happened in my case to a judge.   she had me deny what really happenes which was, an employee at Sapporo of scottsdale coughed in my girlfriends face on purpose.  she had me tell the judge this really didn't happen.  she also told me to take pharmeceutical medicine when she is 1.  not a m.d., 2., mot a professional psychologist, 3.  doesn't know anything about poison pharmaceutical drugs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Simone-Atkinson/Chandler-Arizona-85284/Simone-Atkinson-Craig-Penrod-Law-officeCraig-W-Penrod-Simone-had-me-lie-in-my-case-to-1093115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Simone Atkinson