Complaint Review: simoniz Fix it scratch repair

16995 W. stratton Drive New berlin, Wisconsin United States of America
  • Phone: 262-796-2018
  • Web:
  • Category:

simoniz Fix it scratch repair charge me for items not order plus shipping fees New berlin, Wisconsin

I ordered on January 5th , 2010 from a TV advertisement: fix it.  I called and order 1 order of fix it.  While on the phone, I told the young lady I did not want to hear any other advertisement or sell.  She told me she had to do it , for me just to listen and say No. She also told me we will be recorded.   I did listen for the next 20 minutes I was on the phone saying No to her sell(see enclosed phone list ).  At the end, I finally order one order of fix it with shipping for one kit, just like I had planned to do.

On January 20, I received the package with a total of 5 orders.  On the 21st, I called the company and they told me they had charged me over $140 dollar include  $50 for shipping. They also told me I need to return and pay for my own shipping for their mistake. I told them I never order a total of 5 and I should not pay for the  shipping of $50 I was charged and I also should be refunded the money for the shipping I have to pay because of their mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simoniz-Fix-it-scratch-repair/New-berlin-Wisconsin-53151/simoniz-Fix-it-scratch-repair-charge-me-for-items-not-order-plus-shipping-fees-New-berlin-557967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simoniz Fix it scratch repair