rank

Complaint Review: simple filings

• Submitted: Thu, August 18, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 04, 2011

• Reported By: jeffamyhaileyjr — franklinville New Jersey United States of America
simple filings
4049 Pennsylvania Ave. ste 100 Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

simple filings humaris IDENITY THEFT Kansas City, Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Unfair critic

I lost my SS card about 4 months ago, when i did i found Simple filings AKA Humaris on the computer they told me i had to fill out a SS10 form and give them $36.00 and personal information about my self and my family. so i did.

It has been 12 week now so i thought maby i should contact the SS office and when i did they told me it is free to get a new SS card and that i have been a victom of idenity theft. They also gave me the proper places to call to report everything.

I called Simple Filings and got ahold of a woman named kim she told me she could not refund my money because it has been to long and my paperwork was rejected. I asked her why i was never contacted about the rejection she told me it was not her job that everything is sent to the SS Administration.

I then asked her what i was paying her for then and she hung up on me.  I called back and the same girl kim answered the phone i asked for a supervisor and she told me she was the supervisor. i then asked if i could speak with someone else she told me she was the only person in the office.

So if she is the only person in the office then this company must not be very big, They took my information and my parents information and bank act number and now i can do nothing about it but pray they dont use my information.

Please be careful of this company i am not the only complant they have had just look up simple filings rip off and you can read thousands of people who have been riped off by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simple-filings/Kansas-City-Missouri-64111/simple-filings-humaris-IDENITY-THEFT-Kansas-City-Missouri-766678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simple filings

Unfair critic

AUTHOR: Representative - (USA)

It is unfortunate that there are disreputable companies doing business on the Internet but we are absolutely not one of them. We are an independent document preparation and filing service that strives to succeed by providing intuitive proprietary forms, clear help content, quick processing times, and quality customer service. We aren't affiliated with any government agency, so we work only for you, and only to improve your filing experience. And our service is explained multiple times and in multiple places before any information or payment is accepted.

We assist customers every day with documents and filings at the federal, state, and local levels, including LLC Formations, Incorporations, DBA Registrations, Federal Tax IDs (EINs), S-Corporation Elections, Entity Classification Elections, and more. People can conduct any business filing on their own, or they can enlist the help of a third party company that has performed that same filing many times before.

We invite anyone to call to our offices or visit our website to confirmed all of this. Our contact information is not hard to find. You can also learn about our various security practices and credentials. Data is never used for anything other than to complete the specifically requested service.

In this case, the service was the preparation of Form SS-5 (not SS-10), and that was completed exactly as the customer requested. The filing of the completed SS-5 along with the required supporting evidence documents is done solely between the customer and the Social Security Administration. That is precisely to protect the customer's information, so that no one is ever in possession of their evidence documents (such as driver's license, birth certificate, etc.) except for them and the Social Security Administration. Additionally, our payment processor will not process refunds after 90 days. That is out of our control and you'll find that it is not unusual with other businesses.

Regardless, we apologize for any confusion or negative experience. We will take it to heart and always strive to continue improving.