Complaint Review: simple filings

• Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: wendy — new orleans Louisiana United States of America
simple filings
4049 Pennsylvania ave suite 100 kansas city, Missouri United States of America

simple filings I just went to get a ss card for my daughter which she lost .They represented themselves as the social security agency T kansas city, Missouri

*Consumer Comment: Reading comprehension

I was trying to get another social security card for my daughter. I thought this was the social security site. So ,I have read here and on other sites did others. I typed in all the ss #'s of myself my daughter and myself as well as other extremely private info. At the end it asked for 38.00, so I paid it by credit card. Then I thought immediately something was wrong. I typed in the company name and read other people doing the same thing. I called my cc company and they said they can not cancel trans. My main concern is my info out there. The social security requires hand carried documents. There is no way you can get a ss card from this company so do the math,If they are not legitimate what could they possibly be selling other than your info to others while taking your money,creepy. I am going to Kansas city next week on business, I think I will go to there office with my lawyer who will be traveling with me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 10:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simple-filings/kansas-city-Missouri-/simple-filings-I-just-went-to-get-a-ss-card-for-my-daughter-which-she-lost-They-represen-897867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simple filings

Reading comprehension

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

What part of, "We're not affiliated with any government agency" and "This site is not affiliated with, endorsed, or approved by the Social Security Administration" do you not understand?

Posted on their web site, "Then we prepare your SS-5 application form and deliver it to you with a customized set of instructions on how, when, and where you can mail or file your application locally to request your Social Security Card." They do not claim to provide you with a replacement social security card. They provide assistance for you to obtain a replacement card if you are too stupid to follow the multiple links to the SSA office they provide on their web site.

You clearly lack the ability to read and comprehend.