Complaint Review: simple mobile

• Updated: Fri, October 25, 2013

• Reported By: Miri — Houston Texas
simple mobile
9700 NW 112th Avenue miami, Florida USA

simple mobile I payed my reup at a dealer's office. they took my money and suspended the service miami Florida

I got my simple mobile prepaid sim last month. After the first two weeks i realised that the unlimited internet they promiss is a lie: after 2gb they drop your speed terribly.

As the good girl that I am, I said, no worries, I can live with. 40$ is still a good deal. Wrong!!!!

I got my sim from Talk&Text wireless, an aurhorized simple mobile dealer. When I went to ask about reup, he said I can pay with him (that was one week ago, my month expired yesterday). I gave him 40$ and he said he will reup in his system. He obviously didn't. The business is clsed today, he is not anwserin the phone and my phone is suspended.

I started calling simple mobile: 10 times! After 7 minutes waiting, the machine says something about higher than normal call volume and hangs up! They have no customer service at all!!

I don't even know who to complain with, I am sooo furious and disgusted with the service of this phone company and their dealer.

Don't ever get simple mobile!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 01:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simple-mobile/miami-Florida-33178/simple-mobile-I-payed-my-reup-at-a-dealers-office-they-took-my-money-and-suspended-the-1094620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simple mobile