Complaint Review: simple sites .com

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2013

• Reported By: missf — ingoldsby Internet
simple sites .com

simple sites .com they basically ripped me off with no explanation, Internet

I paid for the name and website for my landscaping website. Spent hours making it sweet.  Offered lovely pictures of landscaped gardens and discussed my certificates as well as what we offered to local brisbane people and those in queensland as landscapers offering edible landscapes.

I had fertilizers for sale also. The next morning I was given a notice the website had been pulled down, and that was that.
when i queried why i was told it breached the terms. So i asked how pictures of gardens and selling fertilizer did this. No response was forthcoming . so i asked would i get a refund and was told no.....

I was not warned or given notice as to what Id done wrong or how I could rectify this. Just your websites been taken down and we are keeping your money. I have emails to prove just that. Do not trust these people . they are not honest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/simple-sites-com/internet/simple-sites-com-they-basically-ripped-me-off-with-no-explanation-Internet-1036272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on simple sites .com